Encapsulating a breathtaking view of The Georges River, this brand new, luxurious, deep waterfront residence makes a statement and is certain to inspire.
Set over 4 levels and with a contemporary design, this amazing residence caters to those looking to purchase their dream home.
• Large covered entertaining area with a full bathroom, wet bar with New York marble bench tops, Built in bar fridges and wine cellar
• Access to the inground swimming pool, grassed yard and the water front.
• Ceiling fan, down lights, travertine tiles
• Ultra-modern master chef kitchen with York marble benchtops & splashbacks
• Integrated fridge/freezer, built in coffee machine, microwave & dishwasher
• 900mm stainless steel oven & gas cooktop + 600mm oven too which is perfect for entertaining, walk in butler's pantry
• Huge lounge room & dining area
• Covered alfresco overlooking the George River, built in kitchenette with BBQ
• Laundry with external access and cabinetry
• Dedicated media room with electric blinds, projector & built in speakers
• Stylish main bathroom
• Large bedroom with walk in robe and en suite
• Master suite with extraordinary water views, private balcony, stunning walkin robe & en suite with his and hers vanities and showers
• An additional 3 large bedrooms with built in robes, one with en suite and another modern bathroom
• Tandem garage with electric door
• Large private guest bedroom with walk in robe, en suite & balcony
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Security alarm
• Water tanks
• Double brick and concrete slab construction
• High ceilings in the entry foyer
• Direct access to the Deep-water front
• Land size approximately: 695sqm
This home is a once in a lifetime opportunity to realise your dreams and spoil yourself and your family.
Exclusively Listed by Alliance Real Estate.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools