4 bed  2 bath  5 car

21 Pennington Avenue, Georges Hall

Back to results

Stylish & opulent 4 bedroom house with a swimming pool!

Treat yourself to complete exclusivity with this contemporary and pristine 4 bedroom residence.

Conveniently located, offering a convenient lifestyle, moments away from local schools and shops.

The property offering open plan living and dining zones boasting floor to ceiling windows. Separate formal dining or second living area opening onto private alfresco deck. A gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and an abundance of bench and storage space. Included in 3 generous bedrooms are fitted robes, the main bedroom offers a fully tiled luxury en-suite. Both an oversized shower and separate spa bath are included in the main bathroom, just what you need to relax and unwind after a long day's work. And of course don't forget the family room.

Plenty of storage can be found throughout, including a rear yard shed and a large hallway cupboard. Ducted air-conditioning is available throughout the house.

House your car in the single lock up garage. Enjoy the outdoors with a large swimming pool and a low maintenance yard, including large entertaining area.
Sorry, no pets allowed. Available now.


An inspection of this quality property is imperative; please call now to arrange your private viewing.


Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements contained in this document.

Georges Hall, is a  local government area in the City of Bankstown. Georges Hall is  located 24 kilometres south-west of the Sydney central business district in the state of New South Wales, Australia, and is part of the South-western Sydney region.

Georges Hall is bounded by the Georges River in the west and Bankstown Airport in the south. The suburbs of Bass Hill and Condell Park lie to the north and east, respectively.

History

Georges Hall was named after the house and farm owned by Captain George Johnson (1780–1823) called 'Georges Hall'. It was situated beside and Prospect Creek, near Henry Lawson Drive. In 1809 it became an administrative centre, where it was used to conduct the census.

Garrison Point is a historically significant parkland. It obtained its name from the garrison of soldiers that were stationed here to ensure the safety of Major George Johnston as he conducted a census in the area. The park is now the local focus of annual Australia Day celebrations in the Bankstown area.

In 1796, George Bass, Matthew Flinders and the boy servant William Martin began an expedition to explore parts of the colony on a small boat called the Tom Thumb. They sailed into Botany Bay and explored the Georges River, twenty miles (32 km) beyond previous expeditions to the area that is now Garrison Point. For their exploration efforts Bass and Flinders were rewarded with 100-acre (0.40 km2) land grants in this area by Governor John Hunter.[2]

Parks and reserves

Garrison Point is located near the junction of Georges River and Prospect Creek. Adjacent to Garrison Point is Lake Gillawarna, an artificial lake that forms an important breeding ground for native birds.

Garrison Point and Lake Gillawarna form the southern part of a larger reserve called Mirambeena Regional Park that extends into the adjacent suburb of Lansvale. A short distance south from Garrison Point is Kentucky Reserve, another recreational park area overlooking the Georges River, adjacent to Henry Lawson Drive.

Schools

  • Calvary Chapel Christian School
  • Georges Hall Public School
  • St. Mary's, Queen of Heaven Primary School
  • Georges River Grammar School

Landmarks

  • Bankstown Airport – a metropolitan airport
  • Dunc Gray Velodrome
  • The Reservoir
  • Mirambeena Reserve
  • Lake Gillawarna
  • The Homestead, Lionel Street. This large, single-storey house was built by David Johnston in 1837. It is now listed on the Register of the National Estate.[3]

* All fields required