3 bed  1 bath  1 car

3 Maclaurin Avenue, East Hills

Back to results


Positioned in a KEY location, this property offers all the needs of a growing family.
Featuring 3 spacious bedrooms, one with a built in robe and another connected to optional study or optional personal walk in robe with a ceiling fan !
A clean flowing open plan living, kitchen and dining area, fit with polished floor boards throughout. The living area features a ceiling fan and the kitchen has been installed with a brand new oven.
A modern bathroom and also an internal laundry which also features a 2nd toilet, this property also features an exterior toilet which totals up to 3 !
A drive way with a side gate that can be opened up to a huge child friendly yard with a drive in lock up garage.
This property is close to the local shops and is a 2 minute walk from the station, it cant get any better then that ! Be quick cause it wont stay around long.

Dogs will be considered upon application.

Available NOW.

Please Note: We do not accept online applications. Tenant application forms are available at open house inspections.

Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements contained in this document.

East Hills is a local government area in the City of Bankstown,it  is located 26 kilometres south-west of the Sydney central business district, in the state of New South Wales, Australia, and is a part of the South-western Sydney region.

East Hills is a residential suburb on the northern bank of the Georges River. The adjacent suburbs are Panania and Picnic Point. Nearby suburbs on the opposite bank of the Georges River include Pleasure Point, Voyager Point, Sandy Point and Hammondville.


East Hills was the name used to describe the whole area south of Bankstown to the Georges River and east to The River Road. George Johnstone (1790–1820) was granted 500 acres (2.0 km2) here in 1804 and called it New Jerusalem. It was west of The River Road between Bransgrove and Tomson Streets. Robert Gardiner a tenant on the property called his farm East Hills, possibly after the region of that name near Liverpool, England and since this area is close to another Liverpool. In 1828 Thomas Graham was granted 640 acres (2.6 km2), south of Johnston’s land, which he sold to Charles Tompson in 1835. The area to the west was bought by George Nicholas Weston in 1838.

In 1893, the area was subdivided and named East Hills after the farm. The railway line was opened in 1931 and East Hills was the terminating station. This line was extended in 1987 to a new station at Holsworthy and connected to the Main South Line at Glenfield and on to Campbelltown.[1]

Commercial area

A small group of shops is located in Maclaurin Avenue, beside East Hills railway station. The East Hills Hotel is also located here.


East Hills railway station is on the East Hills line of the City Rail network. Some services terminate at East Hills, while others continue over the Georges River to Holsworthy and meets the South Line to Glenfield and Campbelltown.


East Hills has two high schools and one primary school: East Hills Boys, East Hills Girls Technology High School and East Hills Primary School.


East Hills has a successful baseball club and the East Hills Bulldogs compete in the Canterbury-Bankstown District Junior Rugby League competition with Smith Park their home ground.

* All fields required